Today’s quick tip
How to Share Google Calendar Settings Free/ Busy Public
Here are the steps to Share Google Calendar Settings Free / Busy Public
- Log into Google Apps.
- Go to the settings tab.
- Change that button into “Share all information, but outsiders cannot change calendars” (or outsiders can change calendars).
- Hit save changes.
- Settings take time to change. Wait at least 5 Minutes, (but it can take as much as thirty).
- Hit refresh on your browser or hit f5 on your keyboard.
- Go to Google Calendar settings.
- Go to Calendar -> Shared settings.
- Now you will see a drop down that will say “see all event details.”
- Select it and click Save.
- Click yes on the prompted warning.
- Go back to the main site and hit refresh.
- Now you know how to share Google Calendar Settings Free / Busy Public.