How to make RSS Feeds?
- A feed is simply your blog. Your post becomes your blog roll or feed.
- Using RSS feeds allows you to see your blog in a Feed Reader like iGoogle.
RSS Feeds with iGoogle
Step 1 – How to make RSS Feeds
– Go to your website and click on RSS feeds.
– Copy or Ctrl+ C the URL.
– Go back to your iGoogle and click on “Add gadgets.”
– On the right side click on “For feed owners.”
– Choose RSS -> Choose one -> Choose a Google button design
– Enter your feed URL
– Click on “Generate HTML”.
– Click on the Try it out “Google button.”
Now you know how to make RSS Feeds with iGoogle.
RSS Feeds with Feed burner
1. On your website click on RSS Feeds
2. It will now direct you to feed burner. Click on your preferred reader.
3. And at it to your reader.
Now you know how to burn your RSS Feeds with Feed Burner.